“Ad hoc” advanced machine learning algorithms for decision making, classification, and estimation
What we offer:
The Information Management and Processing research team of DTSC-UC3M, is ready to design “ad hoc” original and advanced machine learning algorithms for specific applications of decision making, info and event detection, and pattern and data register classification.
At present time, the most powerful learning machines are those based on kernels (Gaussian Processes, Support Vector Machines) and some families of machine ensembles (such as Mixtures of Experts and Boosting ensembles). G2PI has proposed several state-of-the-art new designs of all these kinds, some of them showing record performances; having an extensive experience in applying them to many problems in different areas.
What are we looking for:
Cooperative developments of machine algorithms carried out jointly with interested clients for
- Information Mining (data, texts, images, audio, video, …)
- Content Management (at organizations or in communication networks)
- Decision Support (CRM, diagnosis in clinical and other areas, finances, etc.)
- Designing industrial elements and subsystems, and all kinds of processes
and similar functions in any field of activity have the special importance of, given G2PI’s experience, leading to guaranteed high performance algorithms that overcome those obtainable from commercial software tools or conventional designs.
- Infrastructures and Systems
- Tools and Solutions for Business