What we offer:
A R&D group from Complutense University of Madrid has developed a methodology to model the uncertainty through dynamic predictions over time of any event subject to uncertainty. This event may be the flow down of a river in avenue regime, the demand for material to a warehouse, and so on.
The technology is capable of being applied to other contexts with a minimum previous work.
This technology allows a better parametric modelling of problems, to represent by probabilities the information on parameters and to make predictions using probability distributions. Provides solutions to incorporate information from the experts. Provides automatically a quality control.
What are we looking for:
We look for different collaboration projects with companies that need to make temporary forecast and are interested in investing for the fitting of the model. This collaboratioin will include:
• Study of the predicting problem of the client and determination of the way the Kalman filter can be applied to each particular problem.
• Development of the model and adjusting their elements to the historical data to make predictions in real time.
• Development of the computer program applied to the client's needs.
• Training of staff of the company for the better utilization of the program and its adaptation to new situations.
• Assistance, after the transfer process for the resolution of problems, both theoretical and practical, that can appear.
- Infrastructures and Systems
- ] Company network systems
- ] High-performance computing
- Tools and Solutions for Business
- ] BPM
- ] ERP
- ] Business applications
- ] IT services
- ] Business consultancy