R&D for the media sector
What we offer:
Our center offers R&D in the media sector, focused in the following areas:
- Multimodal processing: design, recording and voice tagging tools, speech synthesis and voice transformation, text to speech converter, emotion/user enjoyment recognition, synthesis of sign language, audiovisual synchronisation, multimodal clustering.
- Acoustics: structural/architectural acoustics, 3D audio, digital audio, theoretical, experimental and computational mechanics, transducers and ultrasounds.
- Digital television: automated systems of content creation, digitalisation of audiovisual production systems, audiovisual cataloguing and management (metadata), digital TV headends (DVB), SI management, multiplexing, data injection, interactive television, connected TV and receptor interoperability tests.
- Multimedia: virtual reality, motion capture, physical simulations, graphic programming, animation and inverse kinematics, motion analysis, multi-platform and multi-device programming (Java, mobiles, PDA, iPhone), communication servers (MMORPG) and motion tracking.
- Usability and user experience: studies on product usability, accessibility, consultation, eyetracking and R&D team training.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for:
- Entrepreneurs that are seeking technological partners
- Companies that require R&D in the media field
- Customers that may be interested in our already developed R&D products (text to speech, ultrasound transducers, digital TV equipment, motion capture facilities, etc..)
- Partners that would like to set up consortiums for public funded projects
- Infrastructures and Systems
- Tools and Solutions for Business
- Internet and Telecommunications
- ] Operators
- ] Mobile applications