List of participantsback to list
Quatre Camins 30
La Salle R&D is the research and development unit of La Salle Univ. Located in Barcelona, Spain, La Salle R&D is the technological partner in development and business innovation, providing a unique cross-disciplined skill teams of technology specialists and business managers. With more than 10 year track record in delivering development projects to large corporations and start-up companies. La Salle R&D offers a cutting edge knowledge, proven capability and cost effective delivery of projects.
back to list
CeTEC - La Salle R&D: Electronics and Communications Technology Center.
What we offer:
We offer applied research and technology transfer activities with a strong practical orientation and a high capacity of integration within customer business procedures. La Salle R&D offers its services technology consulting and project development in the following areas:
# Hardware development: From the idea through specifications, prototyping and production.
- Control systems
- Embedded systems
- Intelligent textiles
- Energetic efficiency
# Radio Communications
- Real time processing
- FPGAs, DSPs, high speed serial links and soft-core processors
- Communication systems and Software Defined Radio architectures for hostile channels
- Studies and measures of magnetic fields
- EMC Consultancy
- MEMS Investigation
What are we looking for:
- Start-ups looking for the key partner for its product development and accompaniment to production.
- Companies looking for technology consulting and/or project development in the fields of electronics and communications.
- Potential partners to set up consortiums for public funded projects.
- Infrastructures and Systems
- ] Processing Hardware
- ] High-performance computing
- Internet and Telecommunications
- ] Mobile devices
- ] Mobility and wireless
Mr Ricard Aquilué